During this difficult and stressful time, we at Lodgic Kids Camp want you to know that we value the safety and well-being of you and your child(ren). For this reason, we ask that you take time to read through the following statements describing the protocols that we have put into place to keep everyone healthy and safe:
If you meet any of the following criteria, please do not visit or pick-up/drop-off a child at our program:
- Have underlying health conditions, including those with compromised immune systems or respiratory conditions like severe asthma.
- Have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have returned from travel to areas with community spread of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC in the last 14 days.
When you do visit our program, here are our procedures:
- All persons age 2 years and older require a facial covering when entering the childcare facility.
- When picking up or dropping off, please wait outside the lobby and a teacher/staff person will assist you. Please note that you may be asked to stagger your arrival/departure times; the program will work this out with you ahead of time.
- We also ask that you practice “physical distancing” (6 feet) at all times. Limit of one family in the lobby at a time.
- If you need to enter the program for any reason, we ask that you wash or sanitize your hands immediately upon entry.
- A temperature and symptoms check will be carried out for all visitors entering the center.
- If your child becomes ill while in our program, you will be asked to pick up your child within one hour of the program contacting you. Please have plans in place to ensure you or a designated person is available if this should occur. Pending your child's symptom severity level, you may be asked to provide proof of either a negative COVID test or a doctor's note as clearance to return to care.
Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation as a whole. Lodgic Kids Camp has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination for all childcare staff to safeguard the health of the families we serve from the hazard of COVID-19. This policy complies with OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard on Vaccination and Testing (29 CFR 1910.501). To learn more, please visit the OSHA website.